- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How do we use the information we collect
- What information you share
- When Astro Veda shares your information
- How you can access, update and delete your information
- How we protect your personal data
- How to contact us
Astro Veda Services are the marketplace that brings advice-seekers and independent, professional astrologers, ayurvedic, psychic experts, and advisors (collectively, “Advisors”) together through text messages, graphics, and images, audio, video, or other types of communications.
The Astro Veda Terms and Conditions of Use governs the access or use of Astro Veda Services by you. Your access and use of Astro Veda Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by Astro Veda Terms and Conditions of Use.
Information we collect and why we collect it
We collect information to provide you with the best experience when you use Astro Veda Services. The information collected is the basic information of yours that you directly share with us. Using Astro Veda Services, you may need to:
- Create an account to use any of Astro Veda Services. When you do, we will ask for personal information (example: your name, gender, email address, date, time, and place of birth).
- Communicate with Advisors. When you do, you share and receive the personal information related and relevant to you.
- Request assistance from the support team. When you do, you share your basic personal information
If you provide us personal information about others or if others give us your information, we will use that information for the specific reason and for that particular use for which it was provided to us.
How we use the information we collect
We only collect the basic and necessary data that is needed to provide our good and services as we believe in minimization in data we collect and limiting its use and purpose:
- As necessary to deliver Astro Veda Services you purchase or interact with.
- To improve existing Astro Veda Services and develop new ones. We use your information to understand and analyze how you use Astro Veda Services and how we may improve them for you.
- For providing customized services, including content and ads. We may use the information we collect to personalize Astro Veda Services and advertising for you, to ensure what Astro Veda Products and Services are most relevant to you.
- To communicate with you directly or through a third-party service provider regarding Astro Veda Products or Services you have signed up or purchased from us to deliver our Services communications. We may also contact you with offers for additional services we think you will find valuable.
- As we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
When you contact Astro Veda, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing faster. We may use your email address to inform you about upcoming changes or improvements.
When Astro Veda shares your information
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of Astro Veda unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Astro Veda when we have your consent to do so. We require your consent for the sharing of any personal information.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Astro Veda if it is reasonably necessary in order to --- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request. Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of Astro Veda Services.
What information you share
Astro Veda Services let you share information with others, provide you with different options on how you can share your content and make sure you have control over your sharing.
How you can access, update and delete your information
You have control over the information we collect. Whenever you use the Services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes.
You can review, update, export, and delete your information from Astro Veda Services. For example, you may update your account or profile or delete your chat messages or profile by reaching our support.
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain Astro Veda Services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you update information we may not immediately update residual copies from our active servers and may not update information on our backup systems.
If you are unable for any reason to access our Services, you may also contact us by one of the methods described in the “How to contact us” section below.
How we protect your personal data
We work hard to protect Astro Veda and our users from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. We follow accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, including applying encryption where appropriate.
We limit access to your personal information to Astro Veda employees and contractors who need your information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to contractual obligations and may be terminated if they fail to comply with them.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you may contact us by one of the methods described in the “How to contact us” section below.
How to contact us